[SEL] Decking for trailer

rex002 rex002 at centurytel.net
Tue Apr 18 16:15:28 PDT 2006

Gary ;
   The treated  wood or oak would be the least expensive but if you are
going to drag things on and off you floor it would be prone to gouging and
wearing , steel sheet  would be more durable but the price and added weight
maybe minus , the best flooring I have used is called Appaton (not sure if I
spelled it right ) we use it on our semi flatbed trailers and dry vans and
most semi trailers use it , it is imported and expensive  but will take all
the abuse you can give it , it lasts about 15 years on our flatbeds , if you
have any trailer manfuracturing plants near you call them and check the
price  , Just a thought and maybe overkill

 Rex Hinz
Beer Is Good , Beer Is Real Good