[SEL] Slick Willy Sign-Up Process

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Apr 18 07:56:57 PDT 2006

Hi Folks,

Since we've had some recent threads that weren't engine related or
interesting Off-Topic threads, the suggestion was made by a number of
folks that those threads would be best presented & debated on the Slick
Willy List.

For those of you who weren't around at the time, a former US President
(Slick Willy Clinton) was into abusing the women around him.  In
particular, he was especially fond of getting blow jobs from one of the
White House interns; Monica (Presidential Kneepads) Lewinski.  Naturally,
Slick Willy being slick denied everything.  This in turn lead to much
distracting political ranting that got in the way of enjoying old engines.

Jim Dunmyer stepped up and setup the Slick Willy List.  It's an email
list just like the SEL and Old Engine.  It's the proper place for
discussions of religion, politics, abortion, guns, liberals, creation
"science", etc.  Unlike the engine lists, there isn't anything that's
"OFF TOPIC."  It can also be pretty rough if your thinking is fuzzy (which
is usually the case for political liberals & religious zealots).

See below for the simple instructions for signing up for Slick.  I hope to
see you there (and NOT pushing the above topics on the engine lists).

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com