[SEL] OT....lay your cards on the table.

Lyle DeWitt Myles lyle45859 at netzero.com
Sun Apr 16 19:10:56 PDT 2006

When I first signed up for this list I became very upset that it seemed that
the list members talked about everything but engines. It was suggested
several times that if you do not like what is listed, delete it. Guys, I
almost dropped from this list but came to understand that it is nice for a
group of men and women to have a place to chat back and forth about
different topics. I have several interests besides old engines and it is
nice when someone comes up with something in other areas that could help
another list member. Yes there are times when the strings seem totally out
of text for a site like this but again the sharing should be considered the
important thing. I just hope that the members who have a gripe because we
talk of other things than engines may in time find something that helps them
in other areas and they thank themselves for not dropping off the list. Not
to be funny but I am right now. If a string bothers you, then do as I was
told several times in the beginning, HIT THE DELETE KEY AND READ THE NEXT
MESSAGE. As with any site, there is bond to be garbage and well as
information that is helpful. It's up to each list member to sort out his
interests and try to be more of an understanding nature when someone has
something to say that is not to your liking. This is a great site with great
members and we should never forget this or the hard work it takes to make
this site tick.

Lyle Myles
May the Lord be with each and everyone this beautiful day that the Lord has
given each and every one of us.