[SEL] OT....lay your cards on the table.

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Apr 16 17:57:24 PDT 2006

G'day Peter,

OK, I'm officially totally confused.  Just minutes ago you posted the
following...

"If this goes to Slick Willie so too should .....one liners , idle chit chat,
and other such non engine related subjects.............."

Now you post a VERY long, rambling, utterly irrelevant post (without added
comment) from back in March.

Have you totally lost your rag mate?

See ya,  Arnie

Quoting peter ogborne <jopeter at omninet.net.au>:

> [...]