[SEL] Today at the Anson Engine museum.

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sun Apr 16 18:37:20 PDT 2006

Peter,
    What is the set up on the Anson Museum?  I've heard different takes
on how the museum is established and operated.  One was that its
somewhat of a "Historical Association" with a board of directors, etc.
Another person told me that it was more or less a private set up and in
the control one or very few individuals.  I have no ideal and was just
curious.  They certainly have some nice old iron there.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY