[SEL] Today at the Anson Engine museum.

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Sun Apr 16 15:29:38 PDT 2006

Thanks Dave ....we are now back hopefully on the ''Straight and
Narrow''........no more Ginger Groups ,New and Old Testaments etc.We had a
small show at Denmark ,45 Km down the road . A nice very old Mc Donald
Diesel and a Fairbanks Morse look-alike. I have sent Rob Skinner an image
hoping he can identify it for us.
That lawn mower , I had an message from someone here who has one exactly the
same but it was made in Australia by Technico , not Qualcast.
Our little show at Denmark was great ....minimum fencing ,tractors running
,kids climbing all over them ,the billie boiling, lots of old cockys saying
''I had one of those ,might still be in the shed'' and we finished it of
with a slab of beer!