[SEL] Need Carb for Tecumseh Engine

Ed stoller edstoller at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 16 06:20:28 PDT 2006

Good Morning Paul,

Special Greetings today!

I posted your message over to the Tecumseh and Troy Built tiller Groups and
should at least get the part number. Would a carb rebuild kit help?

I have the same tiller HH 60, 10509E, SN 4094R, and have not looked at it
yet. I hope to defined the charging system and add it to my web site.

Ed Stoller
New Fairfield, CT
http://home.earthlink.net/~edstoller/