[SEL] Need Carb for Tecumseh Engine

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Sat Apr 15 19:38:49 PDT 2006

I might be able to help, Paul; I have a few carbs around and that's the
vintage of engine I worked on at a shop whilst in college.  There are a lot
of subtle differences in the carbs, especially on the Tecumseh line, but
finding one that will work even if it's not quite right shouldn't be too
hard.

Do you have a carb core, or is the carb just plain missing?  I'd have to go
visual in looking for one, so if you could send me a pic of the engine with
or without the carb core that would help.

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA
b2 at chooka.net

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.