[SEL] RE: Need estimate of weight of KB6 weight and auctionSEL Digest, Vol 25, Issue 5

Andy Glines andyglines at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 13:22:06 PDT 2006

I would check with the bulletin board on the American Truck Historical
Society site   http://www.aths.org/  and I would ask over on the Old IHC
page  http://www.oldihc.org/index.php  these sights deal with antique trucks
and should be able to help.  They will need to know what kind of bed the
truck has because that will have a big effect on the weight.