[SEL] OT: Need estimate of weight of KB6 weight and auction

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Wed Apr 5 06:49:30 PDT 2006

An engine enthusiast experienced a decline in health and his things are
being sold at auction on April 8th.  The below post is related to the
auction.

Is there anyone out there who might have an educated guess about the truck
in question?  If so, please let me know.

I'll say right up front that the fellow didn't have any restored engines.
He has a very rusty IHC LA and an LB along with a basket case F-M Z of about
3 h.p.

He worked for IHC and along the way accumulated IHC collector toys, still in
their original boxes.  If you are interested, I have pictures.

Otherwise, the man has a lifetime of "stuff" typical of what a mechanic
would accumulate.

The auction will be near Lind, Washington.  If you are interested, let me
know and I'll provide directions.

Even though the sale will be within easy driving distance for me, I won't be
attending because we have an engine club meeting that day.  That should give
you a clue.

Regards,

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger