[SEL] Maytag Flywheel Needs Charged in Kansas

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Sat Apr 1 09:43:19 PST 2006

Hi All,
 Is there anyone in the Atchison Kansas area that does Magneto work? Roger
needs to give his Maytag twin flywheel a boost in its magnetic personality.
 If anyone has some info on who and where to go in that area contact "Roger
& Lorrie Dunning" <lorog at lvnworth.com>

                        Thanks,  Mark

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for                 Please Visit The Maytag
Maytag Multi-Motor parts                         Collectors Club at
Parts lists available on request.                <http://www.maytagclub.com/>

Weekdays & Saturday 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
Saturday 9 AM to 10 PM at cell #419.516.2996 If you have Verizon Cell Phone
you may call the cell number during the weekday hours. No Sunday calls if
possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark