[SEL] Re: Rollag. (The Western Minnesota Steam Threshers Reunion)

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 22 18:34:04 PDT 2005

Hi Frank,

Good to see your name again on the list. Great pictures and thanks for
sharing. I have a few shows I hope to make it to in my lifetime, and
Rollag is one of them. Looks like a great time. Looks like a larger
version of the favorite of the short one and I in Bird City. Permanent
grounds and a nice show. We love the steam tractors there.

I've pulled an Arnie on that show, but some of it is finally online if
you care to look.
http://oldengine.org/members/allen/BC05/BC.html

Jeff Allen