[SEL] Cold Cut Chop Saw

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Tue Sep 20 02:53:55 PDT 2005

Late replyimg, but we have used a cold cut chop saw blade, (assuming I have
got the saw correct) to do some cutting in my mill.

I cut a bronze casting for the main crank bearing for one of my Tangyes last
year, we made a center coller to fit a standard arbor, used a low feed speed
and the results were fantastic as it was the first real job I carried out on
the new mill, having never used a mill before

http://members.optusnet.com.au/kerrymorris_49/Webpages/Tangye.html

My biggest risk I thought before I started was a broken blade but as soon as
it started cutting I could see it was doing it easy, would fave to review
cutting speeds for steel.

Kerry Morris

Lithgow NSW Oz