[SEL] Wheels at the Vaal show (South Africa)

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Sep 20 10:30:03 PDT 2005

Hi Dave,

The one that I REALLY liked was this one; right off the SEL logo...
http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/vow/engine2/fmz2.JPG
All it needed was a pic of a Maytag on the screen.

That Cavanaugh & Darley is one neat looking engine.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/vow/engine4/rd1.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/vow/engine4/rd2.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/vow/engine4/rd3.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/vow/engine4/rd4.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/vow/engine4/rd5.JPG

I think there was one of those at the Findlay Ohio show this summer.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com