[SEL] Air Blow Off Nozzel Modification

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 17 17:59:19 PDT 2005

Andy I appreciate your offer but I do not want to impose on my good friend
in Australia, if you were here in the states I might take you up on it but
all the way to Australia is a bit much to ask of a friend. Thanks for
offering Andy and I do appreciate it but I am not going to allow you to go
to this much trouble over something so insignificant.

Now go and fix your buzz coil tester.

Paul