[SEL] 5hp Galloway Sawing Outfit UPDATE

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sat Sep 17 07:25:19 PDT 2005

Tom, up until now, I totally agreed with you.  Bottomline according to
McMaster-Carr and H&M,  Gib keys are square behind the head.  My keyway and
set are 5/8 x ~7/16, so I don't have a clue to the answer.  I'll keep a
close eye out and go to Plan B if the flywheels start "working."

Thanks for your opinion!!
Rick