[SEL] stationary-engine -- 10th Anniversary 19 September

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 23:14:16 PDT 2005

On 9/15/05, badams at tractors.bloomington.in.us
<badams at tractors.bloomington.in.us> wrote:
>         I want to say "Thank You" to all the past and present members of
> the stationary-engine list.  I am honored to have contributed in some
> small way to the many wonderful projects list members have
> organized and participated in over the years.  I'm looking forward to the
> next ten years.

I think we joined the Indiana list in 1996, when we were looking for
info and a distributor for a Continental Y91 engine. Jim Dunmyer
helped out with a link for the information, and the late Tom McKay in
Oz was able to supply a distributor which we collected on our trip to
Oz in 1997.

We still have a hard drive with the original emails from when we were
on AOL, somewhere, it's only a 120mb drive but that was quite a usable
size in those days!  Fortunately we have progressed since then....

Most of the original team are still around, although sadly we have
lost a few over the years.

Peter

--
Peter A Forbes