[SEL] IHC cart wheels

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Tue Sep 13 20:15:39 PDT 2005

I have a 6 HP Famous portable that has the knobby wheels in the front
and the zig zag in the back.  I know its original and I've had several
IH folks tell me they have seen this before.  Possibly different
suppliers or a switchover was made and IH just used what they had during
the switch.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY