[SEL] IHC cart wheels

edd payne edsingns at winsoft.net.au
Tue Sep 13 05:26:28 PDT 2005

Hi Curt.My IHC Mogul and Famous carts have screw down greasers fitted.Not
shore about the early type wheels ,it's dark outside at the moment but will
have a look tomorrow at the early wheels on my 6hp Famous and let you know
what they have.
EDD PAYNE
PO BOX 364 GULGONG
New South Wales  AUSTRALIA 2852