[SEL] Portland Pictures

Dave Croft dave.croft at ntlworld.com
Fri Sep 9 16:16:42 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luke Tonneberger" <flywheelin at hotmail.com>
To: <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 7:48 PM
Subject: [SEL] Portland Pictures

> Hello Everyone,
> I finally finished up my Portland web pages.  I have always liked Rob
> Skinner's web page lay out and also Curt Hollands. I figured out that Curt
> uses Irfanview for some of his pages. I like the option to click from
> picture to picture without going back and forth. Rob's is layout is beyond
> me as I don't have any web page creators and do alot of my editing in
> notepad.  I downloaded the current version of Irfanview and gave it a go. I
> had to modify the pages and other little things. I'm happy with the way it
> came out. Hope you enjoy looking at my pictures that I took.
> http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/port05/thumbnails.html
> Thanks to everyone that makes the Portland Experience what it is.  Start
> planning now for 2006 so you don't miss it. Schedule your vacation time now
> and start saving your money!!
> Luke Tonneberger
> Rockford, Michigan
> USA

Hi Luke, a superb collection of photo's that really help someone who cannot visit
to see what he is missing.
(You seem to have a severe Stickney fixation but I suppose it can be forgiven 8^)
The next show I visit in the UK I will take shots of the caravan (Trailer) area to show
the difference in appearance of our living accomodation.
Thanks for the experience.
Dave Croft
Warrington
England