[SEL] Portland Pictures

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 9 14:50:11 PDT 2005

WOW! Luke, just finished looking at all of the pictures, thanks so much, I
know how much time and effort went into this and there was ton of it. Great
pictures and excellent coverage of the show, sorry I missed it but your
pictures, along with other SEL members pictures have brought it into my
Living Room. Hope to see everyone next year.

Paul