[SEL] Portland Pictures

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 11:48:35 PDT 2005

Hello Everyone,

I finally finished up my Portland web pages.  I have always liked Rob
Skinner's web page lay out and also Curt Hollands. I figured out that Curt
uses Irfanview for some of his pages. I like the option to click from
picture to picture without going back and forth. Rob's is layout is beyond
me as I don't have any web page creators and do alot of my editing in
notepad.  I downloaded the current version of Irfanview and gave it a go. I
had to modify the pages and other little things. I'm happy with the way it
came out. Hope you enjoy looking at my pictures that I took.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/port05/thumbnails.html

Thanks to everyone that makes the Portland Experience what it is.  Start
planning now for 2006 so you don't miss it. Schedule your vacation time now
and start saving your money!!

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA