[SEL] need info on 1 HP Titan

Larry Anger junkmeister2002 at yahoo.ca
Fri Sep 9 06:23:59 PDT 2005

Curt - thanks for the offer. I'm going to order a manual from one of the vendors because I would like to have one anyway, then I'll see what I have and don't have then if I need further help I'll get in touch. Do you have one of these engines? I found some pictures on line of several and they confirm that my engine is in fact a 1HP Titan. Do you know if the serial number is stamped in the engine anywhere. This engine has no tag.

Thanks, Larry

cgandree at mchsi.com wrote:
Hi Larry,
Can you send me a few pictures of what you