[SEL] Fairbanks Morse ZD Cracked Block - Best Way to Repair

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Mon Sep 5 09:07:26 PDT 2005

A trick I have had great success with is to place the regular tubes of JB
Weld on a pie pan, and put it in the oven on low for about 5 minutes.  Then
once you mix them they are already warm and it speeds up the curing process.
Of course, I also cooked a 6hp Sta-Rite head in the oven with great success,
and we never did figure out that strange smell!!!!

MR