[SEL] Now OT, but it will be here for a while.

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 2 19:34:15 PDT 2005

Started with the mayor of the city. Didn't want to ruin the tourist
industry by asking for help. Now bitching because it didn't come quick
enough. From there it moves to governors office and then to the federal
level, and back to states. Colorado just send a bunch down there after
the official request came in. Fresh from Iraq with shoot to kill orders.
Long overdue. Sure hope you are all armed and dangerous if you are in a
situation like this. Think it's time to restock the ammo. Homeland
Security, a new oxymoron that we have been given by the gummint. Rapid
response? Not. Do you feel secure?

Jeff Allen
PS Maggots that live of the gummint don't like even one day without
care. Theys entitled to it.