[SEL] Portland Postscripts

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Fri Sep 2 09:41:56 PDT 2005

Arnie,
That's mighty nice of you to commit Dave's truck and trailer for next
year to help Peter out ;-)

Orrrr, does this mean you have finally resigned to getting a truck to
haul Bessie? :-)

Actually I think I heard Peter to say he was going to drive van,
trailer, and engine onto a ship, port at NY, and drive to Portland. So
you and/or Dave might be off the hook now.
Curt
P.S. But you still need a truck!