[SEL] Rusty runs again !

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Fri Sep 2 09:01:22 PDT 2005

Jerry,
This is pretty nice! Have a couple of questions.

I've seen a few Rustons in Oz :-)     They all look like cast iron was
in abundance at the factory. I don't see a pivoting axle on the cart.
Are you able to move this around well?

I really like the wood work you did on the side of the box. That's
pretty detailed router work of the RH logo. Tell us how you did this?

Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC