[SEL] Charity Auction proceeds.

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Fri Sep 2 07:29:57 PDT 2005

Thanks Dave.  I'll get a check in the mail.  I had to get home for two
reasons.  One was a county matter concerning a Juvenile and the
necessity for him to make a court appearance within 48 hours of his
arrest.  Another involved my mother who had fallen and injured herself
(she's 82).  Luckily, both turned out OK, mom's doing much better and
the Juvenile is learning what "incarceration" means.  Thanks again.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, Ky