[SEL] Charity Auction proceeds.

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Fri Sep 2 06:40:33 PDT 2005

Hi Tommy,
         We missed you at the dinner/auction. Sure hope that whatever
caused you to leave on Thursday was not any kind of family problem and that
whatever it was it is now resolved!
         Donations should be sent directly to Spencer at:
                 Spencer Yost
                 3160 Mac Brandon Lane
                 Pfafftown, NC
                 27040
         Dave
PS, Make the check out to ATIS Charity Auctuin