[SEL] Charity Auction proceeds.

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Thu Sep 1 05:41:17 PDT 2005

Hi Arnie,
         I agree with you 100%! I've already sent a check to the Red Cross
and will do a bit more when I figure out which local fund (church?) to send
it to.
         Dave
PS, I think that you were in the corner with that cute little blond server
when Glenn auctioned off the original old iron literature and reprints that
Allen sent for the Charity Auction.