[SEL] Muncie Engine at Portland

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 11:12:39 PDT 2005

Hi Rick

On our first trip to Portland in 1999, butt buggy restrictions weren't so
tight.  I was only a few months out of a wheelchair myself, having been
semi-paralysed with MS, but I found the inability to walk the big distances
Portland involves was a great way to meet new people.  When I got tired, I'd
just ask the nearest exhibitor if I could sit on one of his chairs for  a
while!!!  Simple.

Dolly

--
Jim French