[SEL] Charity Auctions & The SEL Scholarship

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Tue Oct 25 18:22:31 PDT 2005

>Unfortunately, there is little record of what was discussed this year,
>although I do remember a conversation about the Charity proceeds on
>the day after the dinner/auction in which the scholarship was
>mentioned.
>Perhaps we need to set this out a little more formally so that at
>least the full-grown idea can be viewed and likely funding needs
>discussed?  methinks that it would take more than was raised at this
>year's two auctions?
>Peter

Hi Peter,
         I have recorder the minutes (with details of the discussions) of
all SEL meetings at Portland where this (and many other) topic(s) were
discussed. Once I have typed them up and checked with others who attended
the meetings(whose names I am sworn not revel) in order to insure that they
are in proper order and that nothing was missed I will forward them to
Spencer via OWL.
         Dave
PS, Please forget the conversation that you overheard. This whole effort is
secret and only those invited to the secret meetings (and were informed of
the secret hand shake and finger sign) were to be involved in any further
discussion/conversation. If you are foolish to post to the List about it
again I will be forced to inform "M" about what you are doing.
PPS, Nagani will be watching you and will be informing me as to your
activities--be VERY careful!