[SEL] Charity auctions

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 11:16:00 PDT 2005

On 10/23/05, Spencer Yost <yostsw at atis.net> wrote:
> Unfortunately, I am having to send the note I was hoping I would never have
> to send.  Here it is October and we haven't sent out a dime yet from the
> winter or summer auctions.   I can't, with any semblance of self respect,
> wait on everyone any longer.  I am going to send money out using the
> following distribution:

Spencer:

Whatever your choices, most folks will go along with you.

I seem to remember that there was some problems in getting onto the
auction database at the time?  I remember that I tried a few times and
so did others, without success, there was a problem with a password or
some such thing which didn't work for many of us.

Maybe that is why so few have voted so far.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com