[SEL] (no subject)

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Oct 23 06:31:32 PDT 2005

Barry..here's a pix of a 5 off an original flyer.  Don't know how anyone in
their right mind would say it's wrong for your three.  I know gotta change
the 5 to a 3:-)))

http://image12.webshots.com/13/1/63/81/138616381AmaPJX_ph.jpg

Would like to see pix's of your 3....and I'd keep the base on..too my
knowledge the ones without bases were used on sawing outfits and such.

hope this helps
RickinMt.