[SEL] (no subject)

bdb bdb at mchsi.com
Sat Oct 22 12:29:23 PDT 2005

Hey guys, I have been working on a 3 hp round rod Galloway for several months and am about ready to start painting. Does anyone have a picture of one of these with all the pin striping , all I have is the picture in Wendel's book. I know they are really beautiful when done right. Also does anyone have the specs for the gas tank for this engine and is anyone making these tanks. I am also having trouble deciding if I want to take the sub base off before putting the engine on the cart , any thoughts guys. BTW I received an email from Reg Ingold saying that he still hasn't got his castings from Bob Bromps  I wonder if anyone else is having this kind of trouble with Bromps.
Thanks, Barry

Barry D Buchanan
410 S. Moore
Ottumwa, IA. 52501