[SEL] OT Harbor freight

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Sun Oct 23 05:45:37 PDT 2005

> top are apparently included with the optional lathe. Another trip,
> another refund, and another setback. Someday I will get to
> play with my lathe, but doesn't look like anytime soon. Sigh!!

>From Rex on the Logan Lathe mailing list:

"Speaking of benches, last time I was in Home Depot they had some new
workbenches. They were about 5-ft long, about 30" deep, steel bases with
a couple of drawers, on big casters. Top was 2" wood and overhung the
ends. For $115."

"This looked like it was made with a lathe in mind. It was all I
could do not to leave with a couple.  May go back yet."