[SEL] OT Harbor freight

Ron Frost, Kersey, PA ron217_2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 22 15:37:28 PDT 2005

Jeff how about(  Horrible Freight ).
Ron

Jeff Allen <transteck at earthlink.net> wrote:
Hi all,

Why don't they rename it to start with? Something more honest like
"Really Cheap Crap", or "Back in the Door with your Pants Down".

My first experience was bad, but I got a refund. Today I gave them
another chance. Big mistake. I bought a lathe stand. Well, I thought I
did. Check the add for yourself.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=33275
Notice it mentions two large compartments? That's it. The cross beam and
top are apparently included with the optional lathe. Another trip,
another refund, and another setback. Someday I will get to play with my
lathe, but doesn't look like anytime soon. Sigh!!

You get what you pay for, and I'll never buy from them again. Time for
some shopping.

Later,

Jeff Allen

Ron Frost
Kersey, PA
 http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4070123&a=30427007&f=0

  http://community.webshots.com/user/ron15846

" Collector of other peoples cultured merchandise "