[SEL] Nov. GEM

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Sat Oct 22 17:57:17 PDT 2005

Bob, thanks for the encouragement.  Indeed next I have an incident that can
be well documented I will follow your suggestion.  Despite the fact that
most of the individuals we encounter in the system are real pleasant and
helpful, we have been stonewalled for years when trying to register a
concern.  For example, the ONLY one not able to access our office from time
to time is the USPS service.  DHL, FedEx, UPS, customers, employees, pesky
salesmen, are all there, some multiple times a day.  Sometimes we don't get
mail delivery, when we call we are just told that they don't have to deliver
where there is construction.  It's kind of hard to prove that there wasn't
construction going on somewhere that day, maybe even a bobcat crossing the
road, (we are in a developing area) and we cannot get past the stock
response of not having to cross construction so we've stopped calling.

I agree wholeheartedly that we have one of the world's best postal systems.
I do a lot of international business and some travel, folks in some parts of
the world live with much, much worse.  Also said for telephone service, and
Internet reliability.  And police and fire.  And utilities and roads.  And
health care.  And on and on...

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.