[SEL] Re: SEL Where is everyone ?Spam

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Fri Oct 21 21:33:34 PDT 2005

Message: 5
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:56:37 -0600
From: Jeff Allen <transteck at earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [SEL] SEL - Where is everyone ?

Nice looking work Jerry,

 Might try reading the spam. Some if it ain't too bad. :-)
Jeff Allen

Hi Jeff,
	Problem with the spam is its all the same thing. If I replied to it I
could probably enlarge a certain part of my anatomy to gigantic
proportions, produce gallons of ........ all night long and keep various
shady ladies very happy for hours on end. :-)
	Then of course there are the Nigerian 419 scams - you could have a bit of
fun with them if you keep your wits about yourself.
	Personally I prefer to read the SEL.
Regards
Jerry

---