[SEL] help moving old iron(sort of)

Keith Kinney kkinney at herculesengines.com
Mon Oct 17 13:31:59 PDT 2005

Steve
Since you first posted our plans have changed.  We are going to
Wisconsin camping and visiting our daughter at college.  She is
planning on sending a bunch of stuff home with us and we will not
have space for a motorcycle.  I'm sorry.  But, I'm sure we will be
making another trip sometime in Feb or March and may be able to
accommodate it then.
Keith