[SEL] Interesting old advert

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Oct 5 22:01:17 PDT 2005

Hi List
	I just came across this interesting old advert on our local "Sandstone
Estates" site which came from "Farm Mechanization" Magazine about the coast
to coast raillink in Utah in 1869.

 I thought you may like to share - especially those in the U.S.A.

<http://www.sandstone-estates.com/heritage/Archives/arch2/arch2.htm

While you are there have a look at the rest of their site especially
"Sandstone Heritage Trust".

<http://www.sandstone-estates.com/index_sht.html>

If you get as far as the Stationary Engine Inventory:

<http://www.sandstone-estates.com/heritage/news/htn19_JEvans/ss_ht_st_in.html>

 I took the photos and put up the webpage for them. I will also be going
there soon to photograph their vintage tractor collection - they have more
than 200.

Hope you enjoy it
Best regards
Jerry Evans in S.A.