[SEL] New Way Vertical 4 1/2 hp Model E, Type C

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Oct 12 05:02:49 PDT 2005

Well thanks fer the cool thread gang!! Steve Royster has sent me a picture
of the mixer and I've posted it on my Webshots..thanks again Steve.  For now
I'm just trying to get it unstuck..disassembly will come later this
winter...but it does have a magnetic pull to it. ha, ha.

   John H.  The model is just mind bogggllingggg.  Words do no exist as to
how I feel about these perfectionists....WHEW is about the best I can do
<vbg>

  Sincerely
RickinMt.