[SEL] New Way Vertical 4 1/2 hp Model E, Type C

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 11 17:21:59 PDT 2005

Rick

I do have a 4  1/2 upright in my stable of New Way's so I can get you any
pic you would need.  BTW, New Way's did not use a spark saver, do NOT pick
it up by the spark plug hole, DON'T under any circumstances try and push
the piston futher down the cylinder to unstick it.  If the piston is ever
to end up at the top of the cylinder and the top ring is not stuck, it will
spread out in a hollow spot in the casting and you will have one very big
paper weight.

Tim Christoff.

Ford