[SEL] Muncie engine

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Oct 11 09:27:18 PDT 2005

Ok GREAT Peter..you the man of the hour in my book.  I did see some strange
piping on the back of the engine that I didn't understand and your link
shows that.
  Well that's just great...don't quite understand how it works with just one
cylinder..understand it somewhat on a two cylinder so will have to find out.

nice pix
Rick