[SEL] New Way Vertical 4 1/2 hp Model E, Type C

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Oct 11 09:17:30 PDT 2005

   Ok Missy, Curt and gang (women come first in Mt. :-))  I went out and
shot around 20 pix's

If they don't show up wait and hour or so as it takes Webshots a while to
digest them.

Hope this helps.  I'll try to get a diameter/circumference of the fan assy.
The outer ring does turn with the blades.  The album title says 4 hp but
it's a 4 1/2.

http://community.webshots.com/album/471752277SOWnom

Speaking of Webshots..I've never received any bill or statement and I don't
like suprises..are you subscribers getting any?

Let me know if a certain area needs a better pix.

"headed fer the shed"
RickinMt.