[SEL] New Way Vertical 4 1/2 hp Model E, Type C

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Oct 11 07:25:06 PDT 2005

Thank you Luke!!! Once again the SEL shines big time.  It is very similiar
to mine.  So the mixer looks very basic with what looks like a choke lever
and must be a needle valve in there somewhere.

  Yours has the spark saver in the same place and gov mechansim looks the
same.  Will study the pix's again.

You Da Man
Rick