[SEL] 12 volt 2000 lbs winch

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sun Oct 2 19:17:35 PDT 2005

At 09:42 PM 10/2/2005, you wrote:
> > PPS, Spent over $600.00 at Harbor Freight Stores in the the
> > past 2 weeks and am more than satisfied!
>
>Dave,
>Just because you're a rich Melikan financing the military buildup of those
>Chi-Com bastards so they can invade Taiwan and threaten us with nuclear
>war, it
>doesn't make you a bad person.

Thank you for your understanding. It's much like my understanding of the
PRICE GOUGING that BIG OIL is doing to the American public, and the part
that the gal you are sleeping with plays in the GOUGING!

>   I'm sure Wen Ho Lee is also a really nice guy if you meet him in person.

Wen (or as I call him "HO") is a great guy. He really likes Old Mil and is
down to earth in most of the face to face conversations that we have had,
He seems really interested in what Arnie  could do for his people and keeps
asking for Arnie's address. We intend to drive by Arnie's place mid week so
that HO's main man can copy down the number. (When I told HO (that's what I
call him) that Arnie lived on Webster street he said "Just like the
magneto--yes?" HO knows his shit!

>Rob
>
>P.S.
>Feel free to come crying to us when your pot metal tow bar turns into a
>pretzel.

Pot metal breaks, it does NOT turn into a pretzel! (HO [that's what I call
him] tells me that this is so!)

>We're a sympathetic and compassionate bunch who will console you in your
>time of
>woe.
>
>P.P.S.
>Please, I can't wait.  What did the Chi-coms offer you in exchange for your
>Melikan Dorra?

HO (that's what I call him) says that if I can deliver Arnie  my children's
children's children and all that follow after them will have all the tools
they can ever wish for!
         Dave
PS, Please don't tell HO that I speak EUBONICS!
PPS, In 2005 an annual income of $869,000.00 DOES NOT make one rich!