[SEL] 12 volt 2000 lbs winch

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Sun Oct 2 18:42:04 PDT 2005

> PPS, Spent over $600.00 at Harbor Freight Stores in the the
> past 2 weeks and am more than satisfied!

Dave,
Just because you're a rich Melikan financing the military buildup of those
Chi-Com bastards so they can invade Taiwan and threaten us with nuclear war, it
doesn't make you a bad person.  I'm sure Wen Ho Lee is also a really nice guy if
you meet him in person.

Rob

P.S.
Feel free to come crying to us when your pot metal tow bar turns into a pretzel.
We're a sympathetic and compassionate bunch who will console you in your time of
woe.

P.P.S.
Please, I can't wait.  What did the Chi-coms offer you in exchange for your
Melikan Dorra?