[SEL] 12 volt 2000 lbs winch

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 2 18:31:25 PDT 2005

I'm considering a project that I'd wanted to use one of these to lift a
load of approximately 250-300 pounds maximum.  Can you suggest another
cheap 12v "hoist or winch" that would be suitable for this?  It's not
something I'd use often; maybe a half dozen times a year so "long life
without wearing out" not a real issue.  Maybe someone here has something
suitable you'd sell?

Thanx!

Lew Best in Waco, TX