[SEL] OT- Right handed gloves??

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Oct 2 07:29:06 PDT 2005

Hi Paul,

The problem is mice.  I'm guessing that you're right handed?  The hand
wielding the stick gets much hotter than the support hand and thus sweats
much more.  The mice prefer the salty gloves to the others.  There's a
similar problem with canoe paddles and porcupines up north.
Hope that helps...

See ya,  Arnie